We value each individual child and work with parents, the community and beyond to offer diverse experiences and support for pupils and families in a caring and safe environment. We develop children to be confident, life-long learners and compassionate, respectful members of their community and the world.
In this area you will find links to items to help you with your learning.
Information to support you as a parent and to help you support your child.
Read our weekly newsletter which contains important news and updates.
Mr. Guest's Friday Updates and Diary Dates
For the latest news from Colebourne Primary School please download our most recent parents' newsletter.
Welcome to Colebourne Primary School from all the staff and governors. I am sure that the time your children spend at Colebourne will be filled with opportunities for them to develop to their full potential in an atmosphere of trust, care, fun and tolerance towards each other.
- Hello everyone. Here is this week’s Friday update. We have some mysterious beans appear in school today – I wonder what might happen? Have a great weekend. Mr. Guest
- Dear all, Here is my Friday update for Friday 17th September 2021. Please have a read as there is an important Friday message. There is also a link to enable parents to ask us any questions, information about Macmillan, link
- Welcome back to the school year 2021-2022. Here is my first Friday update of the year – please try to read these each week as they are the main source of information and dates. I have been very impressed with
- Dear Parents, We are very much looking forward to welcoming the children back next week. Reception to Year 6 start on Monday 6th September and Nursery on Tuesday 7th September. Please find below some key information for the return including
- Dear Parents, A huge thanks to all the children, families and incredible staff we have here at Colebourne. I wish you all a fantastic summer holidays and see you all in September. Here is a video presentation containing all the
- Dear all, I hope you are all well. You will have heard that we have had a positive Covid case in year 6, and all of year 6 are now self-isolating. This is particularly upsetting as the children were just getting ready for their final
- PARENT UPDATE – 2nd JULY Happy Friday everyone. What a busy week here at Colebourne!Please have a good read of this week’s update. We have lots of information including: – new classes for next year – staffing updates – Summer
- IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATIONDear ParentsWe are aware of increasing Covid cases in schools in the local area. One local school is now closed due to the number of cases, and many others have multiple bubble closures. We currently have several members
- Parent Update – Friday 18th June I hope everyone is well. As you will no doubt know by now, Birmingham has been highlighted as an area of concern for Covid. This has affected some of our plans for the summer
- I hope you all had a great half term. I know many of you took part in the 30 days of outdoors – it was great to see some of the photos. Just a few updates this week so please
- HAPPY HALF TERM WOW! What a half term. The staff and the children all deserve a huge rest after all their hard work. Have a great half term and see you all back on Monday 7th June for what will
- I hope you have all had a good week. Just a few bits of information this week as we head into the last week of this half term. We break up on Friday 28th May at our usual times. I’m
- We hope those who have been celebrating Eid this week have had a great time. Today the children enjoyed some Eid related activities in class – check out Class Dojo for some amazing dancing! As national restrictions change on Monday, please
- What a busy first couple of weeks back. Lots of learning is taking place across the school and children are working really hard. I hope Ramadan is going well for those who are observing the holy month. Have a safe
- Dear allThere is no full Friday update this week so just a few messages: The children have come back after the break really well and have been working extremely hard this week. We’ve had lots of items around the school
- Wishing you a fabulous Easter break. Stay safe, enjoy the outdoors and get active! Lots of great ideas in this week’s update and some lovely children’s work. Wishing you all the best and thank you to the whole Colebourne family
- We’ve had another super week at Colebourne with lots of learning and experiences taking place. On Tuesday, we observed the two-minute silence as part of the National Day of Reflection. The children observed this impeccably. We have also been reflecting
- What an amazing week at Colebourne! I have included a few photos from this week in this week’s update. There is also information about our HOPE WEEK next week, including a non-uniform day on Tuesday 23rd March. Plus, the link
- Dear all, It has been a great first week back and the children have settled back extremely well. It has been lovely to see all of the parents too! Thank you for your ongoing support. Here is the Friday update,
- We are looking forward to having the children back on Monday 8th March. Please have a read of this week’s update. Have a safe weekend and if you have any questions about the return, please get in touch. I look
Everyone can now get a free rapid Covid-19 test. They show results in 30 minutes. They also show you're doing all… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…